Wednesday, January 30, 2008

wardrobe remix and the storque!!


i've been a member of wardrobe remix for a little over a year now. at first, i was posting every day, and now i'm lucky if i'm able to post once a week. just too busy sometimes. anyway, today, i was reading the blog of tricia royal, bitsandbobbins, who is the founder of WR, where she announced she was featured in the storque! so cool! i love it.



i really love thrifting, and incorporating that into my wardrobe. i'm usually half thrifted/half new. some days i'm 100 percent thrifted. and there's a group for that too on flickr here.



so what would you say your fashion style is? does it change? are you stuck in a rut? do you like to thrift, mall shop? do you shop on etsy? if so, what are some of your favorite clothing shops?? have you ever done ebay for shopping?



i really think it's amazing how creative and fun people can be with their wardrobes, and it's been fun making new friends on flickr through similar fashion interests.

don't forget to check out the storque!! i'll be honest and say, i always forget to look at it!!! i'm glad tricia blogged about it, because i might have missed it. proof that i need to check it more!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Great outfit and great blog!! I am linking you.

AprilDawn said...

You are adorable! Keep on blogging girl!!
April

theVintageZoo said...

awww!!! thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

I love your style. Looking at your pics first inspired me to finally open a Flickr account and start w_r. Like you, though, I'm finding it hard to post these days. If I do have a cool outfit, the light isn't right, no one's home to take the pic, etc. I'd definitely say my style has evolved as of late. I'd love to shop etsy and indie designers more, but it's hard b/c I'm a size 14/16. Sometimes misses sizes can be too small, plus sizes too large. I love the idea of thrift/reconstruction, so one of my goals is to learn to sew!
Leah at http://halfwayhip.typepad.com