Sunday, February 24, 2008

dreaming of the beach....


this was me last summer. i love the beach. it is one of my favorite places to be. we go to the beach a lot during the summer. i'm so glad the kids love it as much as i do. it is the one place that i can truly leave all my troubles behind and just relax.... so after the week i have had - our dishwasher broke and had been leaking without us knowing, which in turn ruined our floors - to me yesterday dropping my canon rebel and breaking the lens. i will be without a camera until wednesday. i feel completely naked. next to creating and sewing, taking pictures is my outlet.... it hits right up there next to relaxing at the beach! so in response to the cruddy week i've had, i made this treasure to brighten my mood.... it's called scratch and sniff! i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed creating it.


4 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

boy you're good I can never time it right! Great treasuries~

Tizzalicious said...

I can't wait for summer either! Last year was so crap here, that it feels like the last time I enjoyed summer was 2 years ago!

Tizzalicious said...

I forgot! Suuure, add me to your blog roll! I will do the same! :)

Anonymous said...

We had the great fortune a few years ago to have my husband be deployed to Key West for 2 months. He stayed in a tiny room for a month and saved up $$ for us to join him for the whole 2nd month. We rented a vacation house for the month, and it was heavenly. I keep scheming ways for us to do that EVERY summer, minus the Air Force work! :) My 6yo just asked the other day if we could go to Florida "so we can see the sunset."