Sunday, February 3, 2008

yellow....




this applique was inspired by one of my favorite coldplay songs, yellow.

"look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do... and it was all yellow."

i really like the way this one turned out, and plus it's a little bit of a bigger size. i have people sending me emails all the time asking for larger sizes. i really lucked out and found about five handmade vintage dresses this week. this is the first of those. it was just a blank canvas waiting to be turned into something unique and FUN! if it fit me, i'd be keeping this one!! that's my problem with all of my creations, i want to keep them all. does anyone else have that problem??? so i love it when i find dresses or items that are too big or too small. then there is no temptation!!

hope you're having a great weekend so far!

3 comments:

Young People in Love said...

I love that song and that's the perfect dress for it!

earth and sun folk said...

i have the same problem with wanting to keep things ;)
great dress!

theVintageZoo said...

thank you sami, and earth sun folk!!